Please download the relevant checklist and attach it to your application.
Australian citizenship by descent
* Important: please read this information if you are considering adopting a child in Vietnam.
** The Australian Government does not issue 'Letters of No Objection', 'Letters of Support', or 'To Whom it May Concern Letters' in relation to private adoptions by expatriate Australians. The Department's involvement in expatriate adoptions is limited to determining whether or not the child meets immigration requirements in order to enter and remain in Australia.
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (Subclass 114)
- Remaining Relative visa (Subclass 115)
- Carer visa (Subclasses 116)
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship
Student and Student Guardian visas
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
- Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 400)
Last updated 6 May 2019