Please download the relevant checklist and attach it to your application.
Australian citizenship by descent
* Important: please read this Fact Sheet if you are considering adopting a child in Vietnam.
** During the adoption process, the Vietnamese authorities may ask you to provide a ‘to whom it may concern expatriate adoption letter’. This is no longer issued by the Australian Government. Please go to https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Life/Adoption-of-children/australians-overseas to print an information sheet to provide to the Vietnamese authorities.
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (Subclass 114)
- Remaining Relative visa (Subclass 115)
- Carer visa (Subclasses 116)
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship
Student and Student Guardian visas
- Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
- Temporary Work Visa (Subclass 400)
Last updated 13 February 2017